In almost all cases, Hemp protein supplements are supplied as powders. It is usually up to you to find a way to create your own shakes or find a way to take the supplements in creative ways. This is because taking your supplements in one way can get boring quickly. In this discussion, we are going to look at some ways to create some shakes and hopefully come up with new ways to take out Hemp protein supplements. Lets go!
Adding the Protein power into milk or water
This is actually one of the most common ways to do it. Just add the required amount of Hemp protein powder into some water, milk or other liquid and drink. While this may be one of the fastest, easiest and cheapest ways for you to get your daily required protein supplement, it can get rather boring quickly. Why not experiment with some flavors and ingredients.
1. Chocolate Shakes– Available in liquid and power form, incorporating chocolate into your daily protein regiment is perhaps one of the easiest ways for you to get your daily does of protein. All you have to do is add the Hemp protein powder into the chocolate shake and blend or shake and you will have a fairly tasty protein shake to get your day going. It is important to note that if you are diabetic or are on a low sugar diet, this is not the option for you because of the high sugar levels that may be present in the chocolate that you decide to use.
2. Cocoa – Also a fairly common way for you to get your protein, all you have to do is make a cocoa drink and add the hemp protein powder into the cocoa drink. This is usually recommended especially if you have a hemp protein powere that does not taste all that well. You can use sweetened cocoa to mask the taste of the hemp protein and have something interesting to start your day off with.
3. Vanilla – Vanilla can be purchased as a powder and it is this powder that you can use to enrich your hemp protein shakes. There are lots of recipes online on how to do this so it should be fairly easy for you to get a tasty Hemp protein shake going. There is always the option of including some fruits into your vanilla protein shakes to enrich them even further.
4. Adding to a fruit shake – If you are looking for a much healthier option, why not try adding your Hemp protein powder into your fruit shake or pudding. While this may be a very good way to kill two birds with one stone, it is only possible with hemp protein powers that do not have any taste. It will not taste that great if you have fruits and a hemp protein powder that has a taste in the same glass.
5. Adding to another supplement that has a taste – if you find that you are having a hard time consuming your hemp protein in any of the forms outlined above, you can always decide to add it to another supplement powder that has a taste that has already been formulated in one form or another. This may be a supplement that has been added to water or one that has been formulated in any other way. At the end of the day, it is all about finding a way to consume your Hemp protein in new and interesting ways that do not bore you.
A word of caution
Hemp protein powders and formulations come from many different companies and contain many different ingredients. Some of these ingredients may bind to the ingrediens that you decide to add your protein powder into and render it undrinkable or unconsumable. This is why it is always a good idea to know how any or all of different ingredients you decide to add to a blender or a glass will play with each other. There are some ingredients that will cause ingredients such as the fruits we talked about settle to the bottom or divide the liquid you add the protein powder such as milk in such a way that it is essentially useless.
There are lots of new and interesting way for you to get your Hemp protein. Experimenting with all of them is the best way for you to know what taste or formulation you like better and would like to keep using.